Monday 29 July 2013

Let's Learn Korean - Particle (으)ㄹ 줄 알다/모르다 -






This particle is used for showing the specific ability from the subject of the sentence. The meaning itself is "know how to.." for  (으)ㄹ 줄 알다, while "don't know how to.." for  (으)ㄹ 줄 모르다.

Example:  -  음식을 요  몰라요  =  I don't know how to cook
                  -  영어를   알아요  =  I know how to speak english
                  -  한글을 읽  알았어요  =  I knew how to read hangeul


When the speaker of the sentence that contains (으)ㄹ 줄 알았다/몰랐다 is the third-person, the sentence becomes a prejudice from them and the tense is wide.

Example:  -  그때부터 이  알았어요  =  I knew about it since that time
                  -  창민과 빜터리아 데이트 있 알았어요  = I knew that Changmin and Victoria are dating
                  -  오늘 밤은 윤호가 와인을 마  몰랐어요  =  I don't think Yunho will drink whine tonight
                   -  연습을 일찍 끝  알았어요  =  I think the rehearsal will end earlier

Conclusion? Prejudice is only prejudice.. It may be right or wrong kkkkkk


Bonuss!! The cuteness of Jaejinnie XD



No comments: